You might be a freight dog if:
1. Your airplane was getting old when you were born.
2. You have not done a daylight landing in the past six months.
3. ATC advices you of smoother air at a different altitude, and you don't care.
4. When you taxi up to an FBO they roll out the red carpet, but quickly take it back when they recognize you.
5. You call the hotel van to pick you up and they don't understand where You are on the airport.
6. Center asks you to "keep the chickens down" so they can hear you talk.
7. Your airplane has more than 75,000 cycles.
8. Your company call sign is "Oil Can".
9. The lady at the FBO locks up the popcorn machine because you plan on "making a meal of it".
10. Your airplane has more than eight faded logos on it.
11. You wear the same shirt for a week, and no one complains.
12. Center mispronounces your call sign more than three times in one flight.
13. Your D O mysteriously changes your max takeoff weight during the holiday season.
14. Every FBO makes you park out of sight of their building.
15. You have ever walked barefoot through the FBO because you just woke up.
16. You mark every ramp with engine oil.
17. Everything you own is in you flight bag and suitcase.