|Historic datesExactly 96 years ago on January 22, 1926, the first east-west aeroplane crossing of the South Atlantic was made by Commandante Franco in a Donier Wal flyingboat.||
Welcome to www.jets.dkOn this page I will try to give you an idea on what to expect on my site. If you have any suggestions on what I can do to improve the site, please feel free to comment the site in the forum.|
Danish version Frames Version
|The GalleryThe gallery is an absolute must when you visit this site. It contains the most extensive collection of danish aircraft pictures on the net.|
|Interactive F16The interactive F16 gives you a chance to learn a little about the F16 in a funny and interactive way.||The ForumThe discussion forum gives you a chance to comment the site or ask questions about aircrafts, especially the F16.|
|Todays Aviation jokeHere's one for all the freight pilots.
You might be a freight dog if:
1. Your airplane was getting old when you were born.
2. You have not done a daylight landing in the past six months.
3. ATC advices you of smoother air at a different altitude, and you don't care.
4. When you taxi up to an FBO they roll out the red carpet, but quickly take it back when they recognize you.
5. You call the hotel van to pick you up and they don't understand where You are on the airport.
6. Center asks you to "keep the chickens down" so they can hear you talk.
7. Your airplane has more than 75,000 cycles.
8. Your company call sign is "Oil Can".
9. The lady at the FBO locks up the popcorn machine because you plan on "making a meal of it".
10. Your airplane has more than eight faded logos on it.
11. You wear the same shirt for a week, and no one complains.
12. Center mispronounces your call sign more than three times in one flight.
13. Your D O mysteriously changes your max takeoff weight during the holiday season.
14. Every FBO makes you park out of sight of their building.
15. You have ever walked barefoot through the FBO because you just woke up.
16. You mark every ramp with engine oil.
17. Everything you own is in you flight bag and suitcase.
|News (Updated: October 10, 2000)
Site totally redesigned. We thought it was time for a change, so we did a complete redesign of Avitop.com. We finally decided to skip the frames ;o) If you are a frames kind of guy/girl, our old design can still be found on jets.dk
|News (Updated: June 1, 2000)
Send Aviation Cards from our gallery. Just go to the gallery & find a picture you like. Then just press the Send Aviation Card button.